The Timeline - Planning in Brief
What can you expect after booking your wedding date with us? Here are some basic steps we will take to get started.
- Initial Planning Meeting
- This is our first organization and brainstorm session. We'll assess where you are in terms of time, budget, design, etc.
- We'll discuss your ideal hour plan with us including applying your full retainer to planning hours. We'll give you full and complete details on how everything works and what resources we have for you!
- We'll discuss a rough timeline for planning and steps we will take to be sure we're on track.
- We'll map out your vendor contacts with follow-up introductions and coordinate scheduling for you (if you wish).
- This meeting will likely last 1-2 hours.
- Status Meetings
- These will occur weekly (recommended) so we are coordinated on all aspects of your wedding planning
- These can happen in-person or by phone/FaceTime or Skype. If you have opted to use our iPad planning tool*, we will keep you updated in real time on your working calendar and shared notes.
- These meetings last 15-30 minutes.
- Monthly Planning Meetings
- These are our more substantive check-ins when we will meet in-person to make note of any new vendor needs, contracts, deadlines and progress.
- These meetings last 60 minutes.
Communication is our #1 goal and we will always work to keep you informed of all of the who, what, where, when and how's of planning. Plus, we'll have fun as your wedding plans take shape and form to create your dream day!
*An iPad "virtual wedding binder" is provided for all clients who have booked 30 or more planning hours with us.